Paleo Diet Info
You have questions on where to find all things Paleo… we have those answers below!
Learn the “how’s” and “why’s” of the Paleo Diet and how it can get you not only looking and feeling good, but looking good on paper to your doctor too. Please check daily BLOG for announcements on scheduled dates.
Meal Prep and how to incorporate it into your life
Everyday Paleo part I: Paleo Meal Guide Part I will explain what to buy and how to balance it in your life.
Everyday Paleo Part II: Everyday Paleo Part II will explain the anatomy of a Paleo meal and a guide you in daily meal planning.
Sample Shopping List- here is a list of what I may buy when I shop.
Where to shop locally:
1. The local farmers’ market for fresh veggies and fruit, free range poultry/eggs and grass fed beef (depending on availability), downtown at the Bo Diddly Plaza on Wednesdays from 4-7pm, the Alachua County Farmers’ Market off 441 and 34th street (highway 121), and Haile Farmer’s Market Saturdays from 8a-12p.
2. If you miss the Farmers’ Market, Wards carries a ton of local organic produce, free range poultry, grass fed beef and other natural foods.
3. Northwest Seafood offers fresh and wild varieties of fish. Sign up for their e-mail list and they will inform you of specials.
4. Florida Fresh Meat - SOLD HERE! Local, Grass-Fed, Pasture raised, humanely treated, antibiotic and hormone free! It doesn’t get any better than this.
5. Mother Earth Market sells some quality supplements (Barleans Fish oil, Udo’s Probiotics, vitamin D, etc), organic produce and various health foods (organic oils, organic nuts in bulk and other paleo friendly foods). Every Thursday they offer 10% off your purchase!
6. Trader Joe’s (Butler Plaza) has organic produce at REALLY GREAT prices.
7. GainesvilleFarmFresh is your resource for Gainesville’s local, sustainable food!
Check out Robb’s book “The Paleo Solution” by Robb Wolf
The Paleo Diet, Robb Wolf and the CrossFit lifestyle- see the report on ABC’s Nightline!
Find out how one man used the Paleo Diet to control his “incurable” Type 1 Diabetes here!
Mandi’s Personal Story from a Vegan mess to athletic Paleo-ist… find it here
To contact Mandi with any questions or to schedule a Nutrition Coaching session, please contact her at email@example.com