Energizing, Motivation, Accountability! All reasons that get you to lose weight and feel great in 2015!
Get the Personal attention YOU DESERVE so you can dream BIG!
Working out with a group at Gator Fitness & Training, Home of Gator CrossFit increases your likelihood of success by 67% versus doing it alone. Why is this? It’s a phenomenon that is easily explained…
* Support from your peers pushes you to excel
* Energy derived by people working as hard as you creates excitement in the gym
* Motivation and accountability is built by dependence of your group class
* Professional coaches ensure your technique and peace of mind Our group classes are motivating, energizing, inspiring, sometimes grueling and tons of fun!
If that gets you excited, you are in the right place. Gator Fitness & Training, Home of Gator CrossFit offers both high energy group classes along with a slightly slower approach that are sure to get you energized and motivated towards reaching your Health and Fitness goals.
Starting in 2015, we will be offering Non-CrossFit classes to our weekly schedule:
* Fit for Fun classes – These classes will focus on many of the same movements we do in our CrossFit classes, but without the high intense nature. We’ll spend more time doing a wide array of functional movements combined with plenty of posture, core and accessory exercises that guarantees to lower your stress levels, while getting you fit and in shape.
* LadiesFit – These classes are designed for our ladies of all ages. Picture a fitness class that pumps to music that girls love, while focusing on the areas of your body that need the most attention. This at the same time will tone, sculpt and make you sweat so you can firm up those abs and thighs. Come on in and get LadiesFit in 2015!
* MastersFit – These classes are designed for our more mature population. Balance, posture, low impact, flexibility and strength are the name of the game here with our MastersFit class. For ages 45 and up, these classes will work on the very things that are important to you as you get a little older.
* JumpStart Bootcamp – This program is new to our 2015 schedule, but don’t let it fool
you, our success with hundreds of people for over 6 years has given us the insight to have a super fun and successful bootcamp program. These classes will be held at our main facility and will offer a sweat dripping, muscle building, body toning and inch dropping environment that basically screams JumpStart.
And our Super successful Gator CrossFit classes:
Gator Ramp CrossFit for Beginners – These classes are designed to introduce all new people to our CrossFit group classes in an environment that breeds success. We teach all the proper form and technique first and foremost. We’ve been doing these classes for 5 years and are the ONLY CrossFit gym in Gainesville that offers this type of program/
Gator CrossFit Group classes – These classes are our most popular and represent the majority of our scheduled classes. While more intense in nature, these classes are so successful in getting results, it’s not even funny.
All of these group classes are highly popular and offer a vast array of reasons for so much success. Increase and Improve
- Athletic Performance
- CORE Strength
- Ability to lose weight
- Power Output
- Lean Muscle Mass
- Training Consistency
- While Decreasing
- Body Fat
- Potential for injury
- Boredom for exercise routine
- Love handles
- Flabby abs
We Specialize in Personal Attention in our group classes!
With classes that max out at 10 people, this gives our coaches the best opportunity to work
with you directly.
We are not like those gyms that just pack more and more people in. We will never overcrowd our classes just to make a buck! We care about you and want you to be as successful as possible…
There are reasons why our group classes are so successful in getting RESULTS.
Check out our Success Stories here to see people JUST LIKE YOU and see for yourself!
Beginners are welcome and encouraged. We have people from ages 13-67, tennis players, stay at home moms, military, law enforcement and everyone in between. Flexible schedule, classes start at 5:30 am and end at 8:00pm.
Check out our current Class Schedule
Please visit our schedule here to find out what times of the day are available. How exciting would it be to share this life Changing experience with your family, friends and that are here to support your every move. Achieve success and share in the quest for ultimate fitness, reach those Health and Fitness goals with people you love.
We invite you in for a tour and fitness consult with a FREE No Obligation group class workout. Just put your information in the box to the upper right to start realizing your fitness dreams today!